Detailed, accurate and reliable analyses and advice
Our experienced team are here to help you at every step of your construction project, from feasibility budgets, cost plans and detailed cost estimates to change cost assessments and final account settlement. Combining our in-depth industry, specialist software and comprehensive methodology means we can ensure you get paid for all additional works and delays as agreed within your contract and avoid incurring penalties.
Our quantity surveyors’ services are extensive; they can:
- provide cost advice from feasibility to completion
- analyse and negotiate contract amendments
- offer legal advice relating to contract law, particularly JCT contracts
- provide cashflow analysis
- assess variations and other claims
- prepare and negotiate valuations
- prepare and negotiate final accounts
- ensure you get paid for all extra works and delays in accordance with contract terms
- increase project profitability
How it works
Our straightforward comprehensive quantity surveying service delivers what you need to ensure the smooth-running of your project.
Each process is tailored to the specific needs of your project, whether big or small, residential or commercial. Our clearly defined processes are always in accordance with the latest RICS and CIOB guidelines, so you can rest assured that best practise is in place for every aspect of your construction project.
Keep your projects on track
Get in touch today!
Our consultants are ready and waiting to answer all of your questions. From about estimating and quantity surveying to contract management and dispute resolution, we’ve got the know-how to take the stress out of running your projects. Find out how by contacting us today.