Accurate estimates for every project of any size
Whether you’ve landed a small residential project or a large commercial build, we’ll provide you with reliable and accurate cost estimates on time, so that your project will stay within budget and on schedule. With a realistic budget in hand, you can more easily assess your expenditure at every stage of your project and identify and address overspending risks early.
As part of our estimating services, we:
- carry out pre-tender analysis so you get the best value from your suppliers
- use tried and tested methodology, well-established software and up-to-date cost data
- produce detailed estimates in accordance with British standards, with all rates fully resourced, subcontractors’ costs quoted by specialists and specialist supply costs quoted by suppliers
- Price pricing schedules included in tender packs and where unavailable, provide full bills of quantities or schedules appropriate to the project
- Promptly reply to all post-tender queries
How it works
Our straightforward 4-step estimating service covers all the bases and will ensure that you get accurate, reliable estimates to set your project up for success.
From start to finish, our estimating service involves 4 simple steps:
- You send us all your project documents. If you have trouble sending them across, just give us a call and we’ll help.
- We assess the project and calculate the time required to price it.
- We return a fee quote and confirm the date when you can expect your estimate, usually within one working day.
- We always take the tender return date into consideration and you are under no obligation to go forward with the estimate. If you do confirm that would like to go ahead, we take a 50% downpayment, with the remaining cost payable upon completion of your estimate
- Once the project is confirmed we check all your documents and report back to you if any are missing or inconsistent.
- We ask you about packages you subcontract and request your subcontractors’ details.
- You let us know your labour rates.
- We prepare packages of work.
- We send out enquiries to suppliers and subcontractors.
- Once all enquiries are sent out, we prepare a full take off for the project.
- We prepare fully resourced rates for all in-house works.
- We assess supplier’s quotes and incorporate them into your estimate.
- We complete the estimate and cross check it for errors.
- Once the estimate is complete, we call you to discuss the estimated project costs, significant risks, preliminaries and project programme, your markups and the final project price.
- Once you have agreed to the details discussed, we send you the estimate and a full set of financial and resource reports and schedules, as well as quotes from the suppliers.
- Finally, we issue you an invoice for our service.
Are you still covering the cost of your estimates through your profits? Recover those costs without hitting your profits and win more tenders on projects that will see your business grow in the long-term with TenderPilot.
We would like to take an opportunity to recommend Multiproject as a professionaland reliable estimator and project coordinator. We have been working together since 2015. They are always dependable and extremally effective and have become our key team for estimating and contract management. Multiproject are highly skilled and experienced professionals, able to keep an eye on every project detail and meet the tightest deadlines.
RBS Service Ltd
From the tender stage through to handing over of the building, the Multiproject team’s attention to detail, professional approach and commitment were second to none. They were instrumental in the on-time and on budget delivery of services.
The capabilities and grasp of the industry across the team, ensure they can react quickly with a full understanding of our requirements and respond accordingly and effectively, ensuring we meet our client’s deadline with a high quality submission. The team showed themselves to be both willing to help and capable of delivering quality support.
GP Basement Building & Refurbishment Ltd
We chose Multiproject for estimating, quantity surveying and contract management simply as they provide very comprehensive estimates and professional contract management. We are pleased to work with them in many ofour projects. Multiproject deliver accurate estimates always on time. We are more than happy to recommend their services.
Grand Construction and Building Services Ltd
We have worked with Multiproject on two projects where we were acting as Quantity Surveyors appointed by the Employer and they were acting as Quantity Surveyors for the Contractor.
Multiproject were very approachable and comfortable to work with and knowledgeable in matters of contract and costs relating to the projects. They were fair and reasonable with regards to agreeing variations costs relating to the projects in question and their contribution to the ‘build’ process was positive and helpful.
We would have no hesitation in working again with Multiproject and would strongly recommend them to any building contractor seeking a Quantity Surveyor to assist them with a project from start to completion.
R J Mason
Burr and Neve
I am very pleased with the service provided by Bart Kolosowski and the Multiproject team. I wanted a Design and Construct package on a major flat refurbishment project, which also included a substantial new basement. Togetherwith the main contractor, Multiproject took full responsibility for preparing plans, schedules of works, costings, programming and helped establishing contract documentation.
The project has run to time, with monthly valuation detail produced realistically and fairly. I highly recommend Multiproject services, especially for those who run multiple building projects at one time, as day to day project progress can safely be left to the Multiproject team.
Paul Gooden Associates
From the tender stage through to handing over of the building, the Multiproject team’s attention to detail, professional approach and commitment were second to none. They were instrumental in the on-time and on-budget delivery of services.
The capabilities and grasp of the industry across the team, ensure they can react quickly with a full understanding of our requirements and respond accordingly and effectively, ensuring we meet our client’s deadline with a high-quality submission. The team showed themselves to be both willing to help and capable of delivering quality support.
GP Basement Building & Refurbishment Ltd
Workmanship has always been excellent, with subtrade efficiently coordinated and fair and reasonable costing. All requests, questions or concerns were dealt with promptly and without resistance and they were extremely helpful in assisting us with various project management decisions.
We look forward to working with Multiproject.
JD Build Ltd
Propel your business growth with TenderPilot
While we set you on a clear path to growth, you can focus on driving your business forward.
We won’t just save you time, money and resources but will streamline your business so you can put all your energy into doing what you do best. If you’re committed to the growth of your business, we’re committed to making it happen.