Managing the paperwork to save you time
From tender to completion, there is a mountain of paperwork involved in any construction project. At Multiproject, we’ll help you manage it so you can focus on keeping your construction works on schedule. Our support isn’t just limited to producing detailed construction contracts, we also handle the financial and administrative aspects of your construction project.
At Multiproject, we can:
- produce detailed construction contracts, including JCT contracts
- prepare master and detailed programmes for contractors, which are created with the input and agreement of site managers
- produce project change documents, risk assessments and method statements
- manage information release requirements by preparing information release schedules and requests for information
- support you in processing major orders and dealing with utility companies and regulatory bodies
- handle change management, from change instructions to design revisions, every detail is logged and assessed in terms of cost and time implications
How it works
Countless forms, contracts and documentation are all compiled and organised with ease via our easy-to-follow contract management process.
Get in touch to set your project up for success. Contact our team to find out how our contract management services will save you time, money and hassle.
I am very pleased with the service provided by Bart Kolosowski and the Multiproject team. I wanted a Design and Construct package on a major flat refurbishment project, which also included a substantial new basement. Togetherwith the main contractor, Multiproject took full responsibility for preparing plans, schedules of works, costings, programming and helped establishing contract documentation.
The project has run to time, with monthly valuation detail produced realistically and fairly. I highly recommend Multiproject services, especially for those who run multiple building projects at one time, as day to day project progress can safely be left to the Multiproject team.
Keep your projects on track
Get in touch today!
Our consultants are ready and waiting to answer all of your questions. From about estimating and quantity surveying to contract management and dispute resolution, we’ve got the know-how to take the stress out of running your projects. Find out how by contacting us today.